WeChat is one of the most popular mobile apps in China with more than 1 billion users in China, and is the single most effective way to reach Chinese retail decision-makers. The Chinese mobile market is developing at a breakneck pace, and there are other apps which are also important for reaching certain lifestyle submarkets.
If you are in three service sectors outside China:
- Real Estate
- Travel & Shopping
Here are some figures to show how much Chinese have spent in these areas:
- Education: $240 billion (2015)
- Real Estate: (overseas) $101.4 billion (2017)
- Travel & Shopping: $292 billion (2015)
If you want to reach 1 billion potential customers in their language, Chinese, then you need to build a presence and relationship on WeChat.
ChinaBridge Digital Marketing helps your business or organization to build and maintain its WeChat presence, so that it gets in front of Chinese consumers.
We help you build your online presence so that Chinese know about your product and services, not only when they travel outside China, but when they are in China. Then, when they are outside China, we help you to cultivate and develop that relationship.
In addition, we can help you to see who your competitors are, and to stand out. Also, we can help you to plan out your media strategy for targeting Chinese consumers.
This means that we need to deal with two sets of barriers:
- The Chinese language and culture barrier
- The technology platforms barrier
We start by establishing a context for building a relationship with Chinese consumers. This may include:
- Competitive analysis;
- Search engine optimization for Chinese search engines;
- Media strategy;
- Content creation;
- Strategy recommendation
The goals may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing brand presence among targeted Chinese prospects;
- Lead generation;
- Establishing campaign conversion goals;
- Monitoring campaign progress through analytics and making recommendations;
- Building customer response system for Chinese customers
Get One Billion Prospects!
Subscribe to get our latest newsletter by email.